Back in business from 9 am on Wednesday 8th September, 2021.
Wow what a challenging times we are all going through. Thank you so much to the essential workers for absolutely working 24/7 making life easier for the rest of us . My heart goes to those families and friends who had, have or lost their loved ones due to COVID19
I would also like to send greetings to my global family. I am fully aware of the enormity of COVID19 in other countries of the world. Please stay safe. I miss you guys so much
Please accept my humble apologies, if I have missed responding to your email or text over this period. We still love you! You are all important to Mantra, not just because of business, but because we have a relationship that means so much more than the words on this page! Your love and support has helped shape who I am today, and I am eternally grateful
If you were booked at Mantra while lockdown, please be assured, we have not forgotten you! We will continue to call you to reschedule your bookings. Lets hope for the best, so excited to see you soon
FOR YOUR PEACE OF MIND
New measures are in place!
Mantra Beauty has always maintained a high health and safety standards at its practice, however due to the current health situation we are taking extra care in the hygiene sector.
- Hand sanitiser provided at the entrance of the shop (please use it before entering and at the time of exit).
- mandatory to scan NZ COVID19 tracer (right hand side of the door entrance)
- mandatory to have you face mask on when you enter and/or leave the premises
- As much as we provide high grade filtered water, we request you bring your own bottled water.
- One-on-one basis (one therapist with one client).
- For walk-in bookings, a pen and paper will be left at the reception for enquiries. Or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Here at Mantra, we have a hugging culture - however please do not feel obliged if you would prefer to decline. However, a humble gesture of “Namaste” will still be practiced.
- Some treatments will be unavailable due to the nature of the treatment under the current global health challenge.
- Some treatments have been modified to ensure industry health and safety protocol.
I hope this post finds you all happy, healthy, and ready for an amazing Hawke's Bay spring and summer!”